Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2B or Not 2B

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer low views and scant comments or take arms against a sea so bereft and, by persistence, gain a few readers.

Of course, regular posting doth help, and there's the rub. School and a digression into Hamlet have made this site a consummation, as if it had died or gone to sleep.

However, school is over and I finished
Hamlet. The month of Moby Dick is past, though I may add posts later, and now I am of little energy. While I work off this lethargy, I have a video, found within the cyber country, of the ultimate Daft Punk fan to tide over the occasional visitor.

1 comment:

The Byronic Cat said...

Some say the video is sped up. Some say that those moves cannot be made in real time. I say that doesn't matter, and this video trumps all the others by providing the visual energy the music demands.